Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chicken 2 ways

Recently we had alot of chicken meals. Here are two favs.....The first meal I took a variation of a Rachel Ray Recipe. I wanted to cook up some Chicken Pieces and roast them. I found a good recipe on RR. It was called Plain Jane Chicken with Roasted Garlic Gravy. YUM right? My Variation of the recipe ............I made Asparagus(Instead of Broccoli) and I made Hollandaise Sauce instead of Making Gravy. Basically I made the chix and the potato like RR Recipe. The only thing I would do differently was I didn't have a proper pan to cook the chix in and it splattered alot. I need a good roasting pan! This was such a tasty fast Easy meal. All I did was peel potatoes and sauteed my Asparagus. Everything else went in the oven to cook. I made the Hollandaise sauce and that was easy too. I buy the premade packet of Hollandaise sauce and the brand is KNORR.



Next meal was an easy fast grilling Meal. Grilled Rosemary Chicken with Pineapple and Flavored Rice. This one is even more simple. Rub Fresh Rosemary onto your chix(take the rosemary off the sprigs and chop into smaller pieces). Than take a whole pineapple and gore it. Cut into rings. Make White rice and saute in Butter and add your chopped up Tomatoes. Put the chix and the Pineapple on the grill and you have a healthy fast easy supper.
Aaron wanted to be part of the FUN!

We enjoyed our meal in the porch on this nice Spring Day.


No comments: