Friday, November 16, 2007

Random Act of Sweetness Award


I had to share the award I won from Sandy's creations blogsite. Super! Sandy gave me the award ..................and I'm so excited! She was inspired by another gals blog to do a random act of kindness and use this Award.
Sandy made a really cool Christmas inspired ornament for my family and some scrapbooking goodies. So cool! I can't wait to receive that gift and Sandy you really made my Day, Month, and Year!
Looks like I'm in need to practice this random act soon. FUN!
Thanks again to Sandy and may this inspire everyone to think of random act of kindness to give to a friend, neighbor, family member etc.......
It could very well make their Day, Month, and Year(just like it did ME)!!!! Thanks Sandy! Check out Sandy's blog at the link above. She's a wonderful Scrapbook teacher and has a etsy shop of her own with altered art & scrapbooking. It's all on her website and the pix of the goodies and the ornament she made for me.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

What an adorable award, and what a wonderful idea for an award. So pleased that you were a winner of this one!

Susan said...

Congratulations on your award.

Danielle said...

Congratulations Paulene :) That's fantastic!!!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww, thanks Pauline..you made me blush!!!! You definitely deserve the award and it's in the mail! Sorry I was late in viewing this! HUGS!

Sandy:)