Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas Blog Party

Well, is everyone ready for another PARTY? Debb is hosting a Christmas Party over on her blog. I had alot of fun with the recent Halloween blog party. So thought I would partake in this Christmas blog party. Check out all the info at Debb's blog.

I'll be linking this logo to my sidebar soon. Until than check out her site thru the link above.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I manage to get some scrapbooking in on the weekend. YA!

We got some bad news. How come when you receive bad news.....and than you get even more bad news on top of it all. It seems to hit all at once.

Anyhow, I will fill you in on that news soon. Don't get too worried. One of the bad news is kinda good news/bad news thingy. The other is just a bummer but not life threatening news. Ha! Hopefully that will keep you intrigued til I make my post. Promise to post soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be joining in the fun!