Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Top 2 Favorites

This is Aaron's top two big presents of his 4th Bday bash. First and favorite was this Little Tikes Jumper. It was a last minute buy and it turned out he liked it alot. So this will give him hours of entertainment. Love it! I thought about renting one out for his bday. After checking around turns out they cost the same to buy. So we bought one for his birthday celebration.

Here are a couple photos of Aaron enjoying the day in the bouncer.














Aaron's 2nd big present was his new Bike.

Time to be a big boy and ride a real bike. Of course it has the training wheels on......ha....but he is already a pro at the bike now. He loves to drive anything I tell you.


Just a photo of Aaron on the bike/and the one and only time the bike will be in my living room....ha! At least I hope anyway.

Looking on in the background is My sister Franny and My MIL (Aaron's Grandma).

I have more pixs of the party soon. This was just a sneak peak at the presents.

Aaron enjoyed all his presents. These were just the Main presents from his Parents & Grandma & Grandpa.

2 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Love the jumper, that is super cool. :) Hours and hours of fun right there. And a little bike, a boys perfect gift...My little guy loves his. :) Great photos. ¥

Danielle said...

What fun presents!!!!! LOVE the Little Tikes jumper and the great bike :)

Looks like he had a fabulous birthday!!!!