Friday, June 1, 2007

Home for the Holiday Accordion Album

My other Accordion album I made. I haven't added pixs yet but when I do....I will post with pixs. I used the papers that were in the Daisy D paper kit(Christmas). I decided the papers were so pretty....so I did them first before adding photos.

This album I tried to make more low profile and less embellies and more plain.

The papers were pretty enough on their own. I did add some Deja View Color Rub-on's to the pages. That all I really added.


Here is the cover and back cover of the album. I did add a few embellies onto the cover. Again, just some primas and some Autumn Leaves buttons & KI bling flowers.


The title was a rub-on and I used a round die cut from the Daisy D kit for accent on the cover title. The back side cover is just a piece of that gorgeous paper. Love the distress look of those papers so much.


Just some Photos taken of the Accordion album. This one is the front side. I like how the middle of the album turned out. I had those super cute dog & cat stocking paper and just worked great for a border of sorts.




This is the backside of the album.


Below is just some photos of the Accordion album. Starting with the front cover:






Here are the scanned images of the accordion album.............2 pages at a time:























Another postcard I made of the Home for the Holidays Album.


This is the first time I made a project without the photos in mind first. Alot of people scrap that way but usually I design around the photos. This time i designed the papers on the album first. Should be fun to see how that works out once I add the photos.


I used a white accordion album this time. Same brand as the last one: American Traditional Design. I just used the rest of my Daisy D papers from the kit and the Deja view rub-on's and some Making Memories Rub-on's. This accordion album was alot easier to make. TFL!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW...you're doing great with these!!! I just love them :)

Kory said...

Love these accordian albums! I used to make a whole 12x12 album for Xmas pictures - one a year - but it just takes so much time to do that! Love this idea!