Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sledding Practice

My first video posting I made. Will see if this works? Here's a video of Aaron on his new sled. We finally had enough snow to try it out. As I speak the snow is dwindling down. Very warm out and it's all melting. This video was taken a few days ago. Grandma and Grandpa should really enjoy this along with some Aunts and uncles visiting and Friends too.





I took a second video. This one was really shakey.....video...kinda gets you dizzy watching it. This one you can see the smile on Aaron face better(between the shakes). I need to really work on this video stuff more. Not very good at it.





Cute hey? he's having fun and likes his new sled.

Here's some pixs below


1 comment:

Danielle said...

This is too cute!!!! I love the pics and the cute videos :)

He sure does love his new sled ~ check out that adorable smile!!!!