Friday, December 1, 2006

Really Mad Shih Tzu..............



Muffin had to have a bath recently. I think these pictures speak for themselves! Muffin was really mad ........I had to scrub her pretty well. Your going to like this story. Yes, there is a story behind the pictures. We took Muffin to the vet the other day. I noticed some odd debrise in her fur. I freak out and thought it could be Mites or fleas or worse..........so we brought her in to the vet quickly. The vet wasn't too optimistic either....as he sure thought it was flea debrise or worse "lice". GROSS!!!!! I cuddle with Muffin on a regular basis....LICE? BLAH! After alarming me of this the vet comes back from looking over the debris......and ask me if Want the bad news or good news FIRST. I of course said the good news first right? Always get the good news first, it nice to hear good news first ....and get the bad news last...makes it easier to take. Well, the good news was it wasn't "critters". The bad news: was I had to give Muffin a bath. LOL! I can take that bad news. I think the vet was trying to freak me out more. So, in a nutshell, we brought our dog to the vet to find out she had dirt on her @ss. LOL!(as the dirt was on her backside). $50 bucks later, we felt really silly! I am still not convince that she is out of the woods. The vet told us to keep and eye on it and if it doesn't go away by a bath......than to come back. He couldn't rule out that it was skin problems etc......Either way I got these good photos of Muffin. She absolutely hates baths. She hates blow drying even more. Now I know why the groomers blow dry the dogs in their cages. It was "literally" impossible to dry her. I gave up and let her air dry. What a cuss! We don't bathe her much anymore. I always just let the groomer do that. That why I took these photos. I haven't had a photo of muffin looking like a wet noodle ...since she was a puppy. It was fun! She hated every minute of it and was mad at us for the rest of the night. Poor pooch!
















1 comment:

sweedsnosledder said...

What a Sweet Dog. Looks like she could be a real cuss!!! Hey it looks as though you are a real artistic person, keep it up the site is incredible.