Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy NSBD

Not too much to post. Just wanted to wish Everyone Happy National Scrapbooking Day today. I have no plans to scrapbook. What a bummer huh? I wish, I've been missing scrappin' alot lately. I usually don't get time to scrapbook in the summer much. Although, We decided to put Aaron into Summer school program........and that is going to free up some MOM time. So I might do a little scrapbooking in the summer this year. Will see how it goes.

I didn't get any scrapbooking in this past year. Just too much going on with my Ma passing away and Aaron going to school for the first time. Really had to get use to a newer schedule. Well, that and I was completely lazy AND trying to save $$$$. Scrapbooking can be a expensive hobby. I really didn't buy too much scrapbook products this past year at all. Which is good .....cuz my scraproom is just overflowing. I need to use my old products before they get out dated. LOL!

I hope everyone has a great NSBD! If you stop by....please share what you did NSBD. I know it's not much but I plan on watching QVC Sunday night/Mon. .....I think Lisa Bearnson suppose to be on. I haven't check the schedule yet but Lisa B. mentioned it on her website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it NSBD already? I'm not celebrating it this year and I haven't cropped in a while either. Hope you'll be able to scrapbook more while Aaron is in summer school!

Hugs!
Sandy