Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Meal Day #7

Monday's Meals started with Breakfast: Strawberry's and cream cheese with Blueberry Muffin. YUM-E! I love when the fruit is Strawberry's. My fav. Fruit!
Lunch was a chicken Salad sandwich with Apple. Not too bad............they certainly don't shy away from Carbs on this meal plan(SSHE).....I guess that's why their a Healthy Meals system /not just a weight loss place. I like the carbs but my Dh is missing his red meat(LOL)!

Same pix, of the closed sandwich.

Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf with twice bake potatoes and spinach with apples atop. Both the dh and I thought this meal was a little lacking in taste. I thought the twice baked spuds would be good but they were a little tasteless. Even with a little extra cheese. Not our fav. meal but all and all the meals have been pretty good. I did weigh myself again and this time I was down those 2 lbs I gained. I think I will give it a little more time. Those extra lbs were probably from the indulging in ice cream the other day. Ha! This is the last meal of my week long critique of the SSHE meals. We will probably give this program a week or two or more? depending on weight loss. I did forget to mention that my Dh lost about 12 lbs now on this program. Dang, guys loose weight so easy compared to woman. I think it's the fast food he would eat for lunches sometimes. Cut the fast food out and it's instant weight loss.
Dinner is plated and ready to eat. That spinach wasn't appealing either.....it was too mushy. I usually only will eat spinach in something, not by itself. I usually only like it fresh too and not the frozen type. Unless it's in a recipe. I know, I know picky eater! Not to worry, I gave it to the dh....he eats everything! LOL
Have a great night!

2 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

It's so not fair how quickly men can drop the pounds!
The meals you had looked pretty yummy!

Danielle said...

YUMMO!!!! everything looks great!

I know what you mean about the *not fair* part!!! They eat what we eat, and they still lose more?!!?!?!