Tuesday, February 27, 2007

QVC Scrapbook Fair Purchases

Finally took some pixs of my QVC stuff. Good thing it's only on twice a year(all day scrapbook fair). I usually don't get anything but this year I was prepared and saved some of my Christmas $$$ for QVC scrap fair. Plus, it was my Vday presents as well. I will take it over candy and flowers anyday. Both candy & flowers are nice but scrap stuff last forever and ever in a scrap page.~hee!

Here is the first: This kit was just so super cool. They didn't even over hype this product. They should have....it was GREAT and love all that you get with it. Plus the tags are to DIE 4. Embossed tags with so many great patterns. I haven't even looked thru the papers. They were in such a nice package ...I didn't want to tear into them(so I could store them nicely away). Below are some closer looks at this kit.


The awesome embossed tags. I just LOVE these colors and Patterns so much! I should have ordered the other kit too. They had two colors to choose from. This seemed more boy color friendly ...as the other one had more pinks and such in it/but still........should have gotten the other kit too. Keep your eye out for this kit. Great kit! This one was Vineyard.

First pix is the wonderful alpha stickers and more great sticker tags & sayings. The other pix is all the rub-ons this kit has with it. Can't wait to use all these elements together. FUN FUN FUN!

Donna D. kits........these are very unique books. Some with envelopes and tags etc......I love mini books. This should keep me busy for awhile. Can't wait to dig into it. I didn't even show all that was in this kit. There is bare chipboard and all kinds of rub-ons and stuff. All neatly tucked away in a nice package(again, didn't want to open it just yet for storage reasons). I love how they make kits/so easy to store and keep away when you purchase them together. So nice!



These are fun! I have a kit of K & Co./Brenda Walton already/and loads of supplies that coordinate together. So thought this kit would be a nice addition to that kit. I really like those swatch book to go books. They have everything labeled with those neat tabs on the side. So easy to find the right quote or sticker. Super cool!

I don't have much rub-ons in my collection. So when I saw this on QVC I just had to order them. Store away in this super neat tins. Aaron love playing with these when I got it in the mail the other day. Opened up the box and he was drawn in to the fun tins.~hee! Kept him busy for awhile.



I got these library pocket tags. I love tags of all types. These just seemed unique. Haven't seen these around much. I almost got a different tag kit but this one seem more my style. The other one was more vanilla style tags/and journal tags. They were more unique but I like color and thought this one was more vivid.

Ok, I am busted! This isn't from QVC....hee hee hee sssshhhh! Don't tell the Dh! No really, he knows already. I bought this up in Grand Forks. They have two scrapbook stores in town. So I went to the one and got myself some more Cosmo Cricket. Just love their papers. Found the chipboard too. I already used a couple of these papers before. However, couldn't pass up the whole kit. Can never have enough paper right?

Love, LoVe, LOVE Clear stamps. I needed some cursive alpha stamps. So I got these and with it was this neat shapes. Fun, Love those. Can't wait to use them. I didn't really need another block but hey it comes with it...oh well!
The big purchase was the Bohemia Kit by My Minds Eye. Love this Kit/that's all I can say! super colors/and patterns. Look all that you get with this kit. Plus easy to store away. Love it! All low profile things. I love the transparencies with this kit. As you can tell/I put it on my banner above at the top of my blog. Who wouldn't like this kit ...especially the fun name: Bohemia. Fits it perfect! This sold out really fast on QVC........I got it before it did. Yipppeee! I can see why. Plus, the fact that Lisa Bearnson mentioned when presenting it on QVC/she happen to mention it was Ali Edwards favorite kit. After she said that........it was going, going........GONE! Below is just a few closeup views of the transparencies.








Not only do you get awesome paper selection ....and fun transparencies. This kit has this huge selection of tags & Frames. All in two sheet die cuts. Love everything about this kit. All for a super great savings. Love QVC! My Dh signed me up for the membership savings. So I should save even more now on shipping and other stuff. I don't buy too often from them but when I do...I go nuts/as you can see. LOL!
Hope you have as much fun "peeking" as I did purchasing. TFL and have fun and always remember QVC has good scrap supplies at good price. Always have to figure in the cost of shipping as a factor. Their shipping is expensive. It's great for bulk rate buying. I highly suggest it to new scrapbookers. Get alot for your buck and alot more of the product for a better price(usually). Depends on the product really.
Happy Shopping & scrappin.

2 comments:

HereNowSeattle said...

My goodness! That is scrapbookers dream! I cant believe I missed the QVC event...then again that is probably a good thinkg. I spent way too much money at the scrap store next to my hairdresser's place yesterday. Its becoming a bad habit that I stop by there whenever I have an appointment! Cant wait to see the beautiful layouts you make. Love the banner too!

Danielle said...

OMG Girl....you got some GREAT goodies there!!!!!

I love the Bohemia line, and you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY to have gotten the Donna D. mini books :D