Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Cakes

As promised a peek at my Valentine Cupcakes I made. Lots of fun Red, Pink and black designs. Nothing too new.....same designs I always make....I did write this message to my Dh Below(ha)!

Just some more views of the cakes...........I bought the Valentine Cups that had these fun Toothpick hearts. So I put them ontop of the cakes.

Closeup view on plate stand
All the cakes on cookie sheet.........ready for the fridge. With all the frosting I like to pop them in the fridge and just slightly heat them when ready to eat. Keeps the frosting fresh and in shape. I also freeze them if we can't eat them up. However, they usually get eating up fast.

Here is the Cosmo Cricket kit I bought from QVC. This isn't the whole kit but just some of the items/like the photo books etc.......

I also bought the Making Memories Brads. Look at all those Brads. I am a bradoholic!

I want to say a special THANKS to Kyra!!! Thanks for sending me this lovely Valentine's Card and these wonderful Clear stamps. I did notice the cupcake stamp and it did make me SMILE! Thanks so much and I can't wait to use the stamps.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! I shall name you the cupcake Queen! How sweet that you wrote a Valentines message to your hubby on one as well!You have a wonderful variety of brads too!

MNScrapbookmom said...

Glad that you liked the stamps... I saw them and knew they had your name written all over them. These are the cutest cupcakes. :) I love them all, I would bet they were incredibly delicious !!! Enjoy the warmer weather this weekend. :)¥

Danielle said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Those cupcakes look EXTRA-Yummy :) I love how you decorated them!

That Cosmo Cricket kit looks incredible, and so does the MM brads....I love brads too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great decorating Pauline! I'm taking a break from painting to look at your blog. You are SO talented! I wish I could be your agent and help you make money with what you do!! Have a great day!