Friday, June 1, 2007

Finally ....some scrapbooking stuff

Finally got around to finishing up the last of my Fall 2005 album. Here is the Thanksgiving pages I made. Had alot of fun using my Curvy Cutter by Cutter Bee. The big circles are too much fun to make. This I made very fast ....as I wasn't going to do the Thanksgiving pages on this one but decided last minute to throw them in. This is our family pix we took at Thanksgiving. Muffin eyeballs are hilarious in this shot.....somehow....it not always easy to fix the glowing Dog's Eyeballs. I think I might have over did them.

The papers & Tag are Basicgrey Sublime Collection. I used some primas and Queen and Company Sassy Sequins(Merry Kissmas) & Fontastics(S). I also used KI Memories Lab Kit(Joyful), American Craft Felt Flowers(Greenhouse), Queen and Company Red Brad, Creative Imaginations Big Brad Flower(Yellow), Various Cloth Flower, and Deja View Color Rub-on's.

I made the theme Circles.....and I also inked the edges of the paper & the photos with Distress Ink in Walnut.




Continued on with the Circle theme in this Page and added circle of buttons as accents. Also added the large round Red flower in the middle and the paper all have circle themes under the photos but can't really see them too much.

Thanksgiving Monogram is from Kaleidoscope, Big bling flower(Gardenia) is Lil Davis Design, and the buttons are Autumn Leaves Mini Bag of Buttons(winter Garden). I love these pixs at Thanksgiving ...especially the one with Aaron wide open laugh. I think he thought it was funny taking pix with the Stuffed Turkey.~ha!



Here's a look at the inside of the tag. I didn't have time to journal much so Instead....I had all those rub-on's left. So i made a little journal tag with the rub-on's. Mostly for decoration.



Here is the curvy cutter I used......love it! Will use this on many layouts in the future.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful layouts Paulene!!! I hadn't seen the Curvy Cutter before, but it looks like a great tool :)

MNScrapbookmom said...

Buttons and flowers. I can't get enough... love this lo... I just saw a curvy cutter for the first time two weeks ago. I seriously need one. ¥