Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Look what was in the mail today..........

The Ribbon I ordered from QVC arrived in my mailbox today....YIPPEEE! I ordered this way back in Summer/Fall. It was waitlisted but I like that. That way it just shows up and it's a fun surprise. ~hee~




Here it is in that sweet small package. I just loved the colors on the ribbon. I think they are DCWV (Die cuts with a view)brand. They are self adhesive ribbon.


This was not in the mail today. Just the ribbon. However, I thought I would post these products I used on my cards. Here are the primas I talked about that you can get at Target.


KI Memories kits: I used the Joyful for my cards and they worked great! KI has alot of wonderful embellishment kits. I used Joyful for Christmas but they also have Halloween(shown below) and winter one too. KI also has a line of papers and chipboard and loads of accents that match the kits. Below is a pix of the Chipboard that goes with the Halloween kit.




Fun! Can't wait to use all these fun scrapbooking embellies!!!


No comments: